After graduation from dental school, Dr. Pinzon moved to San Antonio to complete a two-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center, where she gained extensive knowledge and expanded her clinical skills in all areas of dentistry including dental implants, extraction of wisdom teeth, root canal therapy, and IV sedation.
Dr. Pinzon enjoys giving back to the community and has provided community services through the following initiatives:
- SPEAR Open Wide Foundation Mission Trip – Guatemala 2018
- San Antonio Christian Dental Clinic (Haven for Hope)
- Texas Mission of Mercy
- Operation Lone Star – McAllen, TX
- Operation East Texas – Van, TX
In her spare time, Dr. Pinzon enjoys running, exercising, camping, and spending time with her husband and their dogs.
Dr. Pinzon truly loves and enjoys being a dentist and always strives to provide the best care for her patients. She likes to get to know her patients and build relationships with them to make sure she understands and meets their specific needs.
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry