Dental Implants at brush365
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth or to secure a denture. Our doctors at brush365 are highly trained in dental implantology and will ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience with getting dental implants at our practice. We utilize the best technology and materials that result in optimal outcomes. Dental implants are virtually painless, long-lasting, and effective at replacing teeth. Consults for dental implants are always complimentary at brush365.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a "medical grade screw" usually made of titanium that is inserted into the bone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures. It is used to replace missing teeth. It is extremely safe, effective, and has a long-term success rate. It is also usually virtually pain-free.
If you are getting a dental implant to replace a tooth (or teeth) with crowns and bridges, an abutment is used to connect the implant to the crown or bridge. If you are getting dental implants to attach to a denture, additional components will be needed to connect them. Your dentist at brush365 will explain all the dental implant options and all steps that will be necessary for optimal results!
Am I A Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
Most people are good candidates for dental implants. However, for some people, they may not be recommended. If any of the following apply to you, we recommend you speak with one of our compassionate doctors to come up with a plan to help you become a better candidate for dental implants:
- Advanced periodontal disease
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Active decay in several teeth
- Bone loss
Why Choose brush365 for Your Dental Implants?
- We Are Dentistry with Integrity: We take immense pride in the exceptional customer service we provide. At our office, we have advanced technology to provide dental implants. From our safe and comfortable digital x-rays to our CEREC® Same Day Crown technology, we will ensure that you get the latest and greatest that dentistry has to offer. We offer honest, no-frills, transparent pricing. Our team of caring professionals embodies integrity. We invite you to come experience the difference for yourself!
- We use the latest dental implant technology which allows us to perform single tooth implants on the same day.
- Convenient appointment options: Our offices across DFW offer convenient early morning, late evening, and weekend appointments. We believe that going to see the dentist should be fun and easy! Our friendly and caring team will greet you with a smile and provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience! All dental services including dental and orthodontic implants are offered by our team of highly qualified professionals.
- Our Amazing Team: Have you had a chance to read over our hundreds 100's of 5-star reviews? We invest in our team and train every staff member to have the highest level of customer service. You’re in good hands when you come to our office.
- In-network with most insurance: We believe all people deserve high-quality dental implant services. That’s why we are in-network with most insurance plans to help keep your out of pocket costs as low as possible. Please call our office for the most up-to-date list of our in-network plans.
- Affordable in-house membership plan: No insurance? No problem. The Brilliance Plan can help you save a tremendous amount on dental care.
How much are Dental Implants?
The cost of dental implants can vary depending on how many are needed, the complexity of the case, and several other factors. At brush365, we know how important it is for quality dental care to also be affordable. At your complimentary consult, your team at brush365 will review your dental implant treatment plan costs and discuss our many options to make care as affordable as possible. As an in-network provider with most insurances, we always do our best to maximize your plan to keep your costs as low as possible. For our many patients who do not have traditional dental insurance, our in-house membership plan called The Brilliance Plan offers significant discounts on dental implants. We also partner with several third-party financing companies to allow you to make low monthly payments on your dental implants. We encourage you to call one of our friendly team members to discuss your options!
What is the process of getting Dental Implants?
The first step in getting dental implants at brush365 is to schedule a consultation with one of our highly skilled and compassionate doctors. At your visit, x-rays may be necessary as well as a clinical exam to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. If extractions will be required, we often recommend socket preservation (bone graft placement) to ensure we have adequate bone for implant placement. This is a virtually painless and quick procedure. After an implant has healed, an abutment or attachment is usually required to connect it to a crown or denture. At brush365 you can rest assured that your dental team will be kind and will communicate with you every step of the way.
Ready to get scheduled?
Consults for dental implants are always complimentary. Your x-rays and time with our team will be at no charge to you. We offer convenient online booking. Don't see a time that works for your schedule? Give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you!