Emergency Dentistry - Pain Relief FAST
If you are experiencing a dental emergency like broken teeth, wobbly crowns or loose fillings, we can help. Dental accidents and injuries require quick and effective urgent treatment. Knowing what to expect at your emergency dental visit can help your experience go more smoothly and predictably. Our team of caring and highly qualified dental emergency professionals will ensure you have a comfortable visit at our office to help treat your dental emergency.
Dental Emergency Appointments
We get it. An emergency event with dental needs can happen. That’s why our team of caring and skilled dental emergency professionals at brush365 will do everything we can to get you healthy and back to yourself again! Our entire emergency staff is trained to provide you with gentle, high quality care. With affordable, transparent pricing we ensure that your care fits your budget. With same day and weekend hours, we offer convenient appointments so that you won’t have to worry about finding time to see us!
What is Emergency Dental Care?
Emergency dental care is treatment offered to resolve urgent issues with your teeth and gums. Car accidents, sports injuries, falls, infections and other incidents can cause serious damage to your teeth. In some cases, broken or loose restorations in your mouth, deterioration of teeth from wear and grinding, and tooth decay can also create the need for emergency dental care to relieve your pain and save your teeth!
Why Choose brush365 for Your Dental Emergency?
- We Are Dentistry with Integrity: We take immense pride in the exceptional customer service we provide. At our office, we believe in technology and efficiency. From our safe and comfortable digital x-rays to our CEREC® Same Day Crown technology, we will ensure that you get the latest and greatest that dentistry has to offer. We offer honest, no frills, transparent pricing. Our team of caring professionals embody integrity. We invite you to come experience the difference for yourself!
- Convenient emergency dental appointments options: Our offices offer convenient early morning, late evening, and weekend appointments. We believe that going to see the dentist should be fun and easy! Our friendly and caring team will greet you with a smile and provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience! All services, even the urgent dental ones are offered by our team of highly qualified professionals.
- Our Amazing Team: Have you had a chance to read our hundreds of 5-star reviews? We invest in our team and train every staff member to have the highest level of customer service. You’re in good hands when you come to our office.
- Affordable in-house membership plan: No insurance? No problem. The Brilliance Plan can help you save a tremendous amount on emergency dental care, like chipped teeth and loose fillings.
What Conditions Require Emergency Urgent Dental Care?
You may need emergency dental care if you or your family member is experiencing pain or discomfort because of an infection or injury, which would worsen without the prompt attention of a dental professional. Here are some of the most common issues that require dental emergency care in our office.
- Damaged or Knocked-out Teeth: Teeth can be broken or knocked out of their sockets during sports events or in other accidents. We can provide a comprehensive range of emergency dentistry services to relieve pain and restore your teeth. It is also common for us to see chipped or broken teeth. Please call our office so we can help!
- Loose or Broken Fillings: When fillings become loose, fall out, or break it leaves your tooth susceptible to further bacterial infection. We highly encourage you to seek the emergency dental care of our caring team to help you in repairing your broken or loose filling.
- Lost, Loose or Broken Crowns: If you have a broken or loose crown or perhaps a crown that you have lost, we can help! With Cerec® Same Day Crown technology in our office, we can replace your crown in less than 2 hours usually! Though this technology is highly advanced, we make it affordable as well even for any dental emergency in Frisco Texas.
- Broken or Cracked Teeth: If you think you may have a broken or cracked tooth it’s important that you seek dental care as soon as possible. Fractures only worsen with time and can be very painful. Seeing our caring dental team promptly allows for us to have a better chance at saving your tooth!
- Dental Infections: If you feel you have an infection in a tooth because of swollen or red gums and even a fever, this is a dental emergency! Leaving these kinds of dental infections untreated can result in it spreading to other parts of your body leading to more expensive and aggressive treatments.
- Swollen Gums or Cheeks: When your gums and cheeks are swollen that's an emergency. This typically is a sign that a serious infection has developed. We can help treat that immediately by draining the swelling and possibly prescribing antibiotics to help fight the infection.
- Severe Tooth Pain: Did you know that the nerves in your teeth are the most densely packed nerves in your body? That means when they fire the pain is extremely intense! Our team of caring professionals can help you if this tooth emergency arises!
How are Dental Emergencies treated?
Depending on your dental emergency, your dentist will recommend several options for your care. These could include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency extractions for loose teeth, infections, or trauma.
- Emergency wisdom tooth extractions
- Emergency root canal treatment
- Replacing loose fillings or crowns
- Custom nightguard/sports guard fabrication
- Emergency treatment for swollen gums
Ready to get scheduled?
We offer convenient online booking. Don’t see a time that works for your schedule? Give us a call or contact us
We will always do our best to accommodate you to help care for your dental emergency!