Dentist Open on Saturday!
At brush365, we believe that you should never have to take off work or pick-up kids early from school in order to get a dental cleaning at our offices. We offer convenient early morning, late evening, and weekend appointments to fit YOUR schedule! Our offices in Frisco and Hurst are open in the evenings and on Saturdays with a team of gentle and caring dental professionals. Our extended hours are not just for emergencies. They are also for everyday people who need a dental office open on Saturday that understands the importance of convenient hours.
Maybe Saturday is the only day that you are able to make dentistry appointments, or maybe you just prefer to have your arrangements scheduled then. Whatever the reason, our dental offices are open on the weekends. Our dental offices in Frisco and Hurst offer convenient Saturday appointments. We believe that going to see the dentist should be fun and easy! If your children have sporting events to play during the week, or maybe you want to spend time with friends throughout the weekdays, we have you covered. Irrespective of why you prefer dental visits on the weekend, our team of highly qualified professionals at brush365 offer dental services on Sat.
Same Day Dentist
In pain? Made time in your schedule today for care? Need to see a dentist today even though it's Saturday? We would love to care for you! Give our office a call and we will do our best to accommodate all same-day dental appointment requests… especially if it’s a dental emergency! We are proud to offer convenient hours to allow all our patients to get the care they need at a time that works for them.
If you are one of those people who's not good at scheduling and meeting dental appointments, then you might simply prefer a same day dentist. A walk-in office is also ideal if a dental situation occurs that requires immediate dental attention. At brush365, we can help you and will accept your same day dentistry appointment request without the need for you to have previously scheduled an appointment.
We Are Dentistry with Integrity
We take immense pride in the exceptional customer service we provide. At our office, we believe in technology and efficiency. From our safe and comfortable digital x-rays to our Cerec® Same Day Crown technology, we will ensure that you get the latest and greatest that dentistry has to offer. We offer honest, no frills, transparent pricing. Our team of caring professionals embody integrity. We invite you to come experience the difference for yourself! Services we offer:
- Dental cleanings
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Crowns, bridges, & veneers
- Dental implants
- Root canal treatments
- Emergency appointments
- Same-Day dental appointments
- Teeth whitening - ask us about Free Teeth Whitening For Life!
- Dentures & partials
- Cosmetic dentistry and Smile Makeovers
- Saturday dentistry openings
Emergency dental appointments over the weekend
We get it. Emergencies happen. That’s why our team of caring and skilled dental professionals will do everything we can to get you healthy and back to yourself again! Our entire staff is trained to provide you with gentle, high-quality care. With affordable, transparent pricing we ensure that your care fits your budget. With same-day and weekend hours, we offer convenient appointments so that you won’t have to worry about finding time to see us!
What Conditions Require Emergency Dental Care?
You may need emergency dental care on Saturday or Sunday if you or your family member is experiencing pain or discomfort because of an infection or injury, which would worsen without the prompt attention of a dental professional. Here are some of the most common issues that require emergency care in our office.
- Damaged or Knocked-out Teeth: Teeth can be broken or knocked out of their sockets during sports events or in other accidents. We can provide a comprehensive range of services to relieve pain and restore your teeth.
- Loose or Broken Fillings: When fillings become loose, fall out, or break it leaves your tooth susceptible to further bacterial infection
- Lost, Loose or Broken Crowns: If you have a broken or loose crown or perhaps a crown that you have lost, we can help! With Cerec® Same day Crown technology in our office, we can replace your crown in less than 2 hours usually!
- Broken or Cracked Teeth: If you think you may have a broken or cracked tooth it’s important that you seek dental care as soon as possible. Fractures only worsen with time and can be very painful.
- Dental Infections: If you feel you have an infection in a tooth because of swollen or red gums and even a fever, this is a dental emergency!
- Swollen Gums or Cheeks: When your gums and cheeks are swollen that’s typically a sign that a serious infection has developed. We can help treat that immediately
- Severe Tooth Pain: Did you know that the nerves in your teeth are the most densely packed nerves in your body? Our team of caring professionals can help you!